PANS-OPS Basic Instrument Procedures Design is a 40 day course that addresses the theory and application of the specification of ICAO Doc 8168 Procedures for Air Navigation Services – Aircraft Operations (PANS-OPS). The course objective is to equip participants with the basic knowledge required to design ATC procedures. The course covers the general criteria for procedures design as well as the specific criteria for non-precision approaches using conventional navigation, precision approaches and area navigation (RNAV), including Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) non-precision approaches.
Participants are updated on how to use the required applications of electronic geographic databases, the latest information on computer-aided procedures design techniques and how to manage quality assurance in procedures design. A combination of lectures, group work and individual practical exercises will be used.
How You Will Benefit
* The theory and applications of the specifications contained in the International Civil Organization (ICAO) Doc 8168 (Procedures for Air Navigation Services).
* How to apply general criteria for procedures design as well as specific criteria for non-precision approaches using conventional navigation, precision approaches and area navigation (RNAV), including global navigation satellite system (GNSS) non-precision approaches.
* Electronic geographic databases.
* Quality assurance processes. Volume II, Part 1, Section 2, Chapter 4 which describes the necessary Quality Assurance for PANS-OPS. The State is required to ‘control’ the quality of the processes associated with the construction of instrument flight procedures.
* Aeronautical data quality requirements (Accuracy, resolution and integrity) have led to the requirement of a systemic quality assurance process (often part of a State Safety Management System). Data integrity issues, processes to ensure data integrity.
* Computer aided design techniques.
* How to apply procedures design skills through the use of practical exercises.
* Ab initio instrument procedures designers.
* Operational personnel from civil aviation and airport authorities, Air Navigation Service Providers and airline operators, or organizations who require in-depth knowledge of the principles and applications of instrument procedures design standards and criteria.
* ICAO and Instrument Procedures Design
* ICAO Documentation relating to instrument procedures design
* General criteria
* Non-Precision Approaches
* Precision Approach (Instrument Landing System and Microwave Landing System)
* Instrument Departures: Conventional
* Introduction to Required Navigation Performance (RNP)
* Area navigation (RNAV)
* Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
* Augmented GNSS
* RNAV/ GNSS/ RNP Departures
* Flight Validation Procedures
Additional Course Modules (On request)
* Vertical Navigation (VNAV) Principles of Baro VNAV
* Helicopter Procedures
* PAR Procedures
Get trained at the comfort of home/office to start and manage your Travel Agency business.
We assist you to acquire IATA license for Travel Agency
We can also assist you to Buy or Sell an existing IATA license for Travel Agency business
DHAEWOOD AVIATION BUSINESS SCHOOL,
30,LAGOS-ABEOKUTA EXP.,CEMENT B/STOP,
AVIATION INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXAMS & CERTIFICATION COURSES/PROGRAMS,RECOGNISED BY ALL AIRLINES WORLDWIDE,WITH ANY OF THESE CERTIFICATION YOU ARE SURE TO GET AIRLINES JOBS FAST.*Airline Cabin Crew Training,Airline Call Center Training,Airline Customer Service,Airline Finance and Accounting Management,Airline Marketing,Airline Revenue Management,Airport Customer Service,Airport Operations,Cargo Customer Service,Cargo Marketing,Introduction to Air Transportation,Introduction to the Airline Industry,IATA Global Distribution Systems Fares and Ticketing Course,IATA Travel and Tourism Training-Travel Agents'Marketing Course,IATA Travel and Tourism Training Programme-Level 3:Stepping into Management, ,IATA/UFTAA Travel and Tourism Training Programme-Level 1:Foundation. DHAEWOOD AVIATION BUSINESS SCHOOL,30 LAGOS-ABEOKUTA EXP.CEMENT B/STOP, IKEJA LAGOS. 08026272323,08035050692,08075726805 ,
IATA/UFTAA Travel and Tourism Training Programme-Level 2:Consultant,IATA/FIATA Air Cargo Rating,IATA/FIATA Cargo English,IATA/FIATA Cargo Introductory Course,IATA/FIATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR)-Initial,IATA/FIATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR)-Recurrent,Live Animals Regulations(Distance Learning),LOCAL CERTIFICATION COURSES:AIR TRANSPORT ESSENTIALS,AIRLINE COMPUTER RESERVATION SYSTEM,AIR TRANSPORT ESSENTIALS + AIRLINE COMPUTER RESERVATION,AIRLINE TICKETING + AIRLINE COMPUTER RESERVATION,Tourism MANAGEMENT,Hotel Management,Travel Agency Management,Airline Customer Service,AIRLINE CARGO HANDLING & OPERATIONS- Clearing and Forwarding (Freight Forwarding),AIRLINE STUDIES/AVIATION STUDIES/AIR TRANSPORT STUDIES,SHIPPING,PORTS & MARITIME STUDIES, Shipping/Export Management,Transport Management (SELF STUDY),CABIN CREW (AIR HOSTESS),DHAEWOOD DIPLOMA IN CABIN CREW,PILOTING (THEORETICAL CLASS IN NIGERIA),PILOTING (PRACTICAL FLYING ABROAD),Aeronautical Engineering-Leading to practical training Abroad,Piloting (Ground School)-Leading to flight Training Abroad,Aircraft Maintenance engineering-Leading to practical Training Abroad. 5% DISCOUNT ON ANY FEE, IF YOU ARE PAYING ONCE,2.5% DISCOUNT ON ANY FEE, IF YOU ARE PAYING TWICE within 30 days.